Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More photos please!

So, I made my husband check out my blog last night. This is what he had to say about it, "you have too many pictures." My response, "Duh, it's a PHOTOGRAPHY blog" He then told me that a blog is about writing stuff and people reading it. Well then I guess I just have to have a different kind of blog.
I like pictures. A lot. I don't like to talk. Not so much.
So you can give me your opinions about the amount of photos on my PHOTOGRAPHY blog. However, I'm just going to continue on this path because I really don't have much to say. Unless it's about pictures. So if you're here for the reading, get over it and check out my photos!

This is "experiment #4" and the evidence of her attempting to stand. She was in the kitchen and tried to stand on an area rug that slipped right out from underneath her. We knew she was hurt pretty bad when she laid her head on Daddy's shoulder (she never does that). So this is about an hour later and I think she's over it. You can see the nasty evidence on her left temple area. The good news is that it looks much better today.


This one is about an hour after the first one. Sleeping like baby.

I do think though, that I may have too many photos of my own kids. I should post more from recent sessions, as a "preview" for the families and a treat for all of you "readers".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tammy, I love your blog! I check it out nearly everyday, and as you can tell, really like to comment. I thoroughly enjoy the photos that you post. It makes me realize how great you are at conveying what you want to say through a moment caught in a photo. I miss seeing your kids everyday, and this way I can!

Tammy Staley said...

Thanks! You're so awesome! I can't wait to photograph Sage again.
Keep the comments comin' :)