Monday, June 30, 2008

Denver fun

We didn't get to do much, but what we did do was a lot of fun.

This is my oldest son playing football in the hotel pool.


My daughter and younger son with my sister's boyfriend.


And my sister with my baby!


Trying to get my baby warm and dry. She wanted right back in the water though, so this didn't last long.


My 2 year old chillin out in the hotel after a long, exhausting pillow fight.



She just likes to explore everything.



And finally, we had dinner at the aquarium. My daughter was pouting because her brother was bothering her. Well, at least that's what she told me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well these are all really cute.

It surprises me that Inara wanted to be in the water so much because just a year ago she cried the entire time we tried to have her in the pool!

[the only name I could get to work was my IM screen name]

The Wades said...

That cracks me up with Grace pouting. I have one of those. :) Cute pix.