Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sorry! :)

O.k. I've really neglected my blog lately. I just had a couple of sessions I needed to get caught up on and I still need to finish up the wedding photos. The kids are out of school and computer time for me is limited some days. Along with everything else going on.

SO I said I would post more from this session so here ya go...


Is she a sweetie or what?! Love those cheeks.


This is Dad, isn't he cool. I did a vintage effect to this one because I thought it was more interesting that way.


And this is the whole family. Told ya Mom was gorgeous, right!

I hope you guys enjoy your proofs!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

that top one is beyond awesome and gorgeous! it might be my new fave! thanks for updating. i will give you that you have valid excuses for not doing so sooner. kids home really does change things. love ya