Wednesday, July 2, 2008

4th

Happy 4th of July! This is a WAY old photo, but I wanted to post it because it's one of the best 4th's I've had. It was taken 8 years ago. It was the day after my hubby got home from a 6 month deployment!

This 4th will be a lot different. Boo Hoo. I'm not spending it with any of the people in the photo (except for myself). They've all left me. Boo Hoo. Hubby is in Alaska on business and those two kiddos are old enough to spend a week visiting family in Nebraska. How did this happen to me?! But the worst Boo Hoo part is that I'm stuck with the wonderful 2 year old and the baby all by myself with no fun plans. Boo Hoo.

So what are you doing for the 4th? You have to post so I know that SOMEONE will be having fun in my honor. :)

2 comments:

The Wades said...

Waiting for my cranky sis in law and my bro to come for a visit. (I hope she reads this!) I'd invite you over, but she has forbidden me to have a party. They will be traveling all day, so she doesn't want to see anyone when they arrive.

Hope time passes quickly for you. That was a really cute picture of you guys. :)

Mitch said...

WOW that pictures brings back memories of that year and that cruise! I never forget how bad his face was sun burnt HAHA! That was by far the worst I ever seen.