Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lost

Unfortunately there is a downside to always having a camera in my hand. Lost photos. That's what I call all the photos that I take that I really like but get lost on my hard drive after being downloaded from my camera. I always make sure to go through all my clients photos first. Then when I have a little time I go through all my personal photos. Well I don't always get that "little time" and then I forget about those poor helpless photos.

So thank you to my sister, who asked me to get some photos together for her. I started this morning looking and I came across a few that I either forgot about or forgot to share them with you.

These first few I took in Dallas in our hotel room...






This is back in April...



And these were from July...

BTW, this photo is not an action shot. This is her chill spot!




Lost photos... I promise I will be looking for you soon.

2 comments:

The Wades said...

what a find! gotta love coming across treasures like those!!! :)

The Wades said...

update!!!!!!!!! ;)