Sunday, November 9, 2008

My own...

Kids! I did a few family sessions this weekend where I had to have lights and a backdrop set up. So I took advantage of it already being there to try to get my kids in for a portrait. Well I won't show you any of the "good" ones, because I'm not sure what we'll use yet for the Christmas card. However, I did want to share this one. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed back her nap for pictures.


And then there's this one of my oldest with his football stuff. He had his banquet yesterday and got a new cool jacket and his trophy. So here he is with all this year and last year's stuff...



1 comment:

The Wades said...

Too funny! I have always wanted to make a slide show for Max of our bleepers photos in the attempt to get that perfect picture. Torture at the time, funny now!

They still look cute.