Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mommy Market Booth (Albuquerque Photographer)

Today I had a booth at Glowing Maternity & Baby Boutique's Mommy Market. It was fun and I met a lot of new people. I also got to see some friends and clients, thanks for coming out!
At my booth I did a drawing for a FREE session, so read on to find out if you are the winner. :)


A few of the details and my booth...
My assistant for the day, my daughter.
So I also did a little shopping at the Mommy Market. This great brand, Kiwi Industries was on sale and I bought a few things. This is my youngest in her brother's new hat and her own new pants and blouse.


Oh yeah, and for the winner of the FREE session....

Rachel, email me to claim your prize!

To everyone else, if you didn't win... don't worry! I'm planning on using the names in the box for another drawing later in the week. SO be sure to check back often to see if you are the second chance winner! Good luck. :)

6 comments:

bethany dawn burns said...

Ummm...this is the cutest post EVER! Your booth was SO cool. The photos were perfect and the colors just made it all pop! OK..now can we talk about the GORGEOUS photos of little miss "I". The black and white is to die for (love her eyes) and that outfit is So stinkin cute! BEST POST EVER. :) PS Rachel is so LUCKY
PPS You looked so pretty!!!

bethany dawn burns said...

Oh, I forgot to say how cute your assitant was! She is SO sweet...you are lucky to have her as your daughter. :)

Regina said...

great setup!! the hat and clothes are adorable!!
fyi, i can still read the blurred out writing.
r

kiwi industries said...

It was great meeting you yesterday - glad you like the clothes! You take beautiful photos!

The Wades said...

Ditto everything Bethany said. Man, that girl's thorough.

Oh, and ditto what Regina said. :)

Great work!

ashley folkema said...

Your set up looked great! Love the colors! Good for you :)