Wednesday, April 2, 2008

She likes 'em!

SO...I was told that not only does Ashley like her pictures (that she didn't even want to have taken!), BUT she said "Mom, can we order all of them?!" Cool, cool. I'm such a dork, I still get so excited over every single one of my sessions and I LOVE to hear how they like their portraits.

Speaking of that....
I volunteer with an organization of volunteer photographers that donate their time and talent to families in need (http://nowilaymedowntosleep.org/). I recently did one of these sessions and was very nervous about it. I received an email yesterday from a family member and look at what she had to say...

"Hi Tammy,
My name is June * and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful photographs you took of my late niece Adrianna. They were absolutely breath taking! You have given us such a priceless gift that truly helps fill the whole in my heart. I was so inspired by your beautiful work and kindness that I am looking into photography classes. Any info or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again so very very much.
June *"


Wow, I don't even know what to say. These sessions will be probably be the most important ones I ever do and I may never hear from the families again after but this definately will keep me going to every call I can.

1 comment:

The Wades said...

That gave me chills! That is such an incredible note. That was so nice of her to write it, and it's so nice of you to do that!