Friday, April 4, 2008

Two Year Old

Enough said.

O.k. well maybe I will tell you about this one. So I'm feeling bad, not only as a mother but as a PHOTOGRAPHER! My baby turned one over 2 weeks ago and I still have not made time to do her "one year session". So I set it up this morning even though she's not feeling well and I get started. Enter stage left, my two year old. He says "picture! picture!" So baby not feeling the pictures, ready for her nap, etc. so I tell terrible two's here to go sit down if he wants his picture. He goes right over, puts his blankie on his head and won't let me see his face. I tell him I can't take his picture if I can't see him. He just sits there, blankie on his head. So with my free hand I grab the blankie away and snapped the picture.
I actually think it turned out kinda cute.
But now he's mad that I won't take his "picture! picture!".

2 comments:

The Wades said...

that's a great picture--cute story, too. gotta love those terrible twos. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Tammy,
I love your pics. I cannot believe how cute, and "Staley", your babs are! I totally feel you on the "two and lovin' it" situation. Sage still tells people that he is two, even though he turned three nearly four months ago! He is hanging onto that card as long as he can! Can wait to be your next photographed. :)