Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm back!

Well I'm here physically but I'm not so sure about mentally. I think it will take a day or two to get back to my routine and feel "normal" again.


I was in Dallas for my cousin's wedding. I have barely started to look through the photos that I took. So I just pulled out a couple of the kids to share today.

This is my baby in our hotel room. She was the only one of my kids that I took with me.


This is the oldest of my Aunt's grand kids. She was a junior bridesmaid.


This is my niece in her crib at the hotel. She was trying to tell me to put down the camera and rescue her from the crib.


This baby boy is a cousin's baby, he has the same name as my oldest son! I wasn't the only one who adored our grandfather. :)


The last photo for today... another cousin's kid. She was getting her hair done because she was a flower girl.

Did you notice all the blue eyes?! Cute kids.

Just so you know, it will take me about a year to go through all the photos I took so who knows when you'll see me again. :)


3 comments:

nicole said...

happy happy birthday to you!! hope you have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Missed you Tammy. Hope your trip was a nice getaway. I'll be back in about a week!

The Wades said...

OOOOH, I'm so excited to see your wedding photos! Fun.