Saturday, October 25, 2008

My monsters

...also known as my kids. The two oldest went to a party on Saturday night so of course I had to bring out the camera. I don't think they minded.













And I also did some photos of my baby on Saturday. She was in need of her 18 month portraits, even if she is now 19 months. This first one isn't focused very well but I just liked it.

Wave your hands in the air. And wave 'em like you just don't care. Oh yeah.






It's always a good idea to let her eat a snack while I'm trying to get photos.
Oh well.

2 comments:

Myrna Jean said...

How sweet and beautiful Inara is. You captured her personality very well,Tammy.

Myrna Jean said...

Jack and Grace look great also, I didnt realize at first it was all the same blog photos...you did a great job on the makeup and costume designs. We love the movie,"Wizard of Oz", I cant wait to show Gary the pictures.