Monday, October 27, 2008

Repeat

O.k. I know that I've already posted this family's sneak peek. BUT I was working on getting their proofs ready over the weekend and I found another one that I really wanted to share.

I think I kind of go through phases as to what I'm into with photography. So I'm liking this hand holding shot. And I think this one looks really good with the faded colors effect.


Now this is the one I wanted to share. I'm really into having the kids the focus of the portrait but yet still having Mom and Dad in there too, just blurred in the background. So I'm always trying to think of different ways to do the same thing. :) Makes sense.
Anyway, so this family was standing on a fallen tree and I was below them. I LOVE it.


What do you think? Are you bored of me trying the same shots with different families?

5 comments:

Jeff, Mo and Hadley said...

I think it looks very cool and natural...can you believe I have a blog and have figured out how to leave you a comment? Mo

Unknown said...

I love this so much Tammy. I like the idea you are getting at. Keep up the evolution of your creativity, its results are beautiful to look at!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Hey girl! I love the family picture in the tree. You are so creative, I never would have thought of that. :)

The Wades said...

Bored of your work? NEVER! :) Keep on keepin' on!

Myrna Jean said...

Your work is never boring, I love everyone of your photos. I really enjoy coming here to view all of them.