Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding Post (Albuquerque & Texas Wedding Photographer)

Here's a few more pics from Molly & Flavio's Texas wedding...


I was going for a specific look for this next one, but I didn't really get it. What do you think, do you like it anyway?





O.k. I hope my readers aren't bored by my posts lately. I had surgery last week and haven't spent much time on my computer. Every time I sit down though, I've been trying to edit Molly and Flavio's wedding so I can hopefully have it done by next week. So unitl I'm finished, I will be making more wedding posts. And at least until I start doing sessions again. :)

3 comments:

The Wades said...

Hope your surgery went well. How are you feeling?

I love the wedding posts. Keep them coming and coming and coming!

Myrna Jean said...

I always enjoy all your posts. Do you need any help? I would be glad to offer anything I can do to make things easier for you. I have prayed for your speedy recovery

Jody Cooper Photography said...

Girl your not boring! :) I love the one on top of the sign...