Friday, July 4, 2008

Our little 4th

That post title could mean our little 4th baby or our little 4th as in what we did for the 4th of July. So I'll start with what we did. The two youngest kids and I played for a while in the backyard. Then after dinner we hung out in the front yard. Exciting huh?! At least I got to be with them. After baby went to bed and it got dark, terrible twos and I went out front again and watched neighbors setting off fire works. He loved them!

Anyway, I had my camera out with us today and took A LOT of pics. I'll post more in the next couple of days.


Yes, she does have sand all over her face. When I post more later, you'll see why.


I like this one a lot.


Sweet face.


Same pic, this one in B&W, I like both.

Family update... Hubby had the day off and they partied last night b/c they have to work tomorrow. He said they had fun and some interesting photos to prove it. Can't wait to see those!

Older two kids are having lots of fun in NE. They were pretty excited about the 4th when I talked to them earlier. My daughter is so funny, they sent me a picture message on my cell of her 4th of July hairdo. I told it was gorgeous and she said "I know! Thank you so much!"

How was your 4th?

No comments: